ORIGINAL SOLD "Corner of Collioure" Original Acrylic-On-Canvas by Annette Gaffney
The original acrylic on canvas painting has been sold, however limited productions are still available (max 10).Click here to go to reproduction store.
Description: This hilltop port city of Collioure, on the French Mediterranean shoreline is close to Spain, world famous for anchovies and rich in Fauvist history. I attempt to capture the colour and light which inspired people like Matisse, Dufy and Braque long ago. This is clearly a more modern Collioure, with people using smart phones and skooters, but walking through the streets, one cannot help but feel it still looks much similar over 100 years later.
- 9" x 11" x 1.5" original acrylic-on-canvas painting
- By Toronto artist Annette Gaffney
- Pre-wired and ready to hang
- Easy to clean with damp, soft cloth
- Painted using professional quality acrylic paint guaranteed to stay vibrant
- Painted on sides so no framing necessary